Donating hats, gloves, and new socks to children in need. Many are homeless or living with parents who have lost jobs. One item will make a difference.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Santa's surprise...



This was last year when Santa came to Nana and Papa's house. I hope my kids always remember why they do this. For the children, who don't get the choice of being warm or cold.

For any of you who feel strongly about something, do it. Change it. Make it better. Make the difference for someone else. Teach our children they can change the world. They will.

1 comment:

The Eerkes' said...

I must say, with some prejudice of course, that I have got the sweetest, most sensitive nephews and niece! How awesome those kids are for thinking of others and how proud you guys have to be for their unselfishness and kindness. Brings tears to my eyes, not just because I'm pregnant, but because in this world of craziness, they are what makes it all worthwhile!! Yeah for them and you!